Not just for Amadeus Chorale members! Friends included!
registration form below
Girls' Overnight Music Camp for any girl who just completed grades 3, 4 and 5
This is your summer adventure to make new friends and be in the great outdoors! Two days of well-supervised activities and child-friendly food that is good for you. All food sensitivities are handled responsibly. Girls' Overnight Music Camp is for any girl who has finished grade 3, 4 or 5 in June, 2016.
- Wednesday, July 11 - Thursday, July 12, 2018
- pack a sleeping bag and bathing suit and gear up for fun, fun, fun!
- two jam-packed days of music-making, crafts, singing, water-play, and games
- hand chimes, recorders, guitar, ukuleles
- activities take place in the barn classroom, under the trees, on the front porch, and in the big front living room
- feed the sheep, play with Hershey the Dog-in-a-Dress
- meals included: first day lunch and dinner, second day breakfast and lunch
- healthful snacks morning and afternoon; no pop offered
- campfire with s'mores
- special bedtime story and sleeping bag movie
- counselors are experienced high school students who have sung with the Amadeus Chorale www.theamadeuschorale.org
- held at Gingerbread Manor Farm in Brockport, NY
- if you're not ready to stay overnight (but who would miss the bedtime stories and movie??) you may attend as a day camper
- no cell phones allowed at this camp
- $90 for the music-making, 4 meals, overnight stay, craft materials, counselor supervision. Outdoor smells, fresh air, breeze in your hair, and laughter all FREE
Music Theory Camp for Smart Musicians anyone who has completed at least sixth grade
- Sunday, July 15 through Thursday, July 19, 2018 6:30 - 9:00 pm each evening
- Unlock the secret answers to all the questions ever asked about the Music in your piano, band and chorus folders! Key signatures, harmonies, chords, cadences, scale patterns. Master the art of performing syncopation, play the hand chimes, and beat the other team at Music Jenga!
- minimum 4